Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Some News Before the Madness.

Good evening folks! Just when you think the Cubs have enough outfielders, Sweet Lou says "Shut the hell up. I'll tell YOU when we have enough outfielders." In actuality it makes me wonder if Murton and Marshall are backing their bags for what Audrey Huff calls "a horse shit town", Baltimore. Anywho, the Cubs said hello to Reed Johnson, 32 year old center fielder. His stats are nothing to shake a stick at. He hit .236 in 79 games. I see exactly why they need him on board. Thats because if your Felix Pie and you lose your job to this guy you should live in Triple-A forever. You hear me you speedy bastard?!?!?! Get that damn bat on board.
The "big" news is Kerry "Labia-arm" Woods is officially our closer. There really is no need to get into a dialog here. If your a Cubs fan you know the deal. I'm rooting for this guy because nothing is worse than seeing a guy with unreal potential shit the bed *cough* Eric Chavez *cough*. Bottom line fellow bleacher bums this guy fucking OWES us. You know this to be true.
(thank you Goatriders for this sweet pic)
Next update: I'm going to give my prediction for the year (standings)

No comments: